Thursday, July 31, 2008

As stated earlier I also have a topic to blog about which is a lovely subject of 'genital mutilation or religious rite' it does bring up a lot of angst for people, but I am finding it a most interesting topic considering it has been happening since before the birth of Islam........very interesting indeed.

2 comments:

Sunnie Gill said...

Good luck, Kelly.
If you're still looking for information, try the results from this search.
http://www.intute.ac.uk/cgi-bin/search.pl?term1=GENITAL+MUTILATION&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=Go&limit=0&subject=All

Library Tech in Training said...

We ie; Katina Tracee and myself were at the Library today and spotted the spoken book by that Ethiopian Model who is such an great role model for those who've suffered this awful mutilation. Im guessing you're aware of her and her story. The book is Desert Flower but I can't recall her name, Wadi something!!.
Anyways great site Kel, i have to admit Im unsure as to whether we are supposed to use our blogs as info board for our topics or not.
C U 2moro.
Julie